Wednesday 23 October 2013

WHEN I SEE


When I see the land I long for
When on hallowed ground I stand
When my heart will overflow
When I take my Saviour’s hand

Then I’ll know I’m home at last
Journey’s end has come for me
Standing on the golden shore
Beside the sparkling crystal sea

When my eyes will cry no more
When sorrow leaves my heart at last
When I can lift my head to smile
When before I was downcast

Then I’ll know such awesome joy
Peace so calm that soothes the soul
Embraced and held in loving arms
Of Jesus Redeemer who made me whole

When I gaze upon His face
When I feel His gentle touch
When I see His lovely smile
When I’ll say, thank you so much

Then I’ll know yes surely know
As I’ve never known before
Peace and rest and joy overflowing
When Heaven is mine forever more

Colin Moffett

 

No comments:

Post a Comment