Wednesday 23 October 2013

Heaven Is Just A Breath Away


Heaven is just a breath away
Home for me, going there some day
Past the stars and past the moon
God is calling me up there soon

Heaven is over that mountain crest
From valley of death to home of rest
The dark of night will soon be dawn
Just a few more breaths and I’ll be gone

A city of mansions, a golden street
Where God sits upon His throne seat
No more tears and no more crying
No more death for there is no dieing

The sun wont shine, God is the light
My garment will be a robe of white
Loved one’s around gone on before
No more goodbyes, parting is no more

Best of all saved by His grace
I will look in wonder at Jesus face
My soul is longing could this be the day
Heaven is just a breath away

Colin Moffett

No comments:

Post a Comment