Wednesday 17 June 2009

SPECIAL ASSISTANCE



Special assistance, S/A for short
Wrote on a ticket at the airport
Given to my son for his first flight
Special assistance to keep him just right

To aid him in airport and to fly in the air
At each stage going through someone would be there
No need to worry, help for my son
To see he was kept right, all would be done.

I have a ticket though not held in my hand
It is for my flight to a far of land
On it written Special assistance, S/A for short
To get me to Heaven from earth’s airport

I will be guided each step until ready for my flight
For Jesus wrote it there to keep me just right
He wrote it with His blood, it is my guarantee
That His special assistance will be given to me

He even bought the ticket for my flight to the sky
When He went to Calvary to suffer and die
He knows the way home for He arose to the air
So I can trust the S/A on my ticket written there

In airports we know many hours waiting around
Before our flights are called and we leave the ground
But however long my waiting on earth shall be
His promise on this ticket is special assistance to me

Colin Moffett

Photo courtesy of Jeannine McMullen....thank you Jeannine!

No comments:

Post a Comment