Sunday 7 June 2009

SUNSHINE TODAY



There is sunshine today; sins are washed away
I walk with the Lord in His light
There’s a song in my soul; Jesus made me whole
And filled my heart with delight

Such beautiful hours; in God’s blessings showers
He sends all day with His love
He whispers in the breeze; there will be plenty of these
Coming to you from above

In the rain there’s a bow; just to let you know
My promises are steadfast and sure
Forever your friend; riches I send
Your soul never again will be poor

What joy; what peace; God sends the increase
The river of His love overflowing
Grey clouds will part; there’s sunshine in my heart
With a brightness that is forever glowing

I’ll sing with my voice; shout and rejoice
In a hymn of adoration and praise
I am saved I know; Jesus loves me so
And my thanks to Him I will raise

His name I am voicing; my heart is rejoicing
Sing my captured soul then sing
To the One who bought you; of course you ought to
Give thanks to your Heavenly King

Colin Moffett

No comments:

Post a Comment