Monday 12 February 2024

A CHAT IN THE GARDEN


Good morning God we meet again

In our garden of delight
I thank you for the beautiful morning
And for the sun shining bright

Maybe child much later on

I will send you a little rain
To freshen up all things that grow
Its for their good so don't complain

I wont dear Lord for I have learned

You send sun and rain to make things grow
And if I work all morning here
I will need a little rest you know

But now Lord I need to weed

I often wonder why you made so many
But my child you are on your knees
You wouldn't be there if I didn't send any

There you can send me a little prayer

As you work to clear the soil
Do not rush and take it slow
We have time to chat while you toil

Yes Lord I love to hear your voice

Mingled with the sweet bird song
Such truths you whisper in my ear
As I slowly work along

Here is the lovely lily Lord

I planted some years ago
Yes, my Son is likened on to it
The fairest of the valley you know

Those roses over there

That grow in yonder bed
The white one speaks of purity
And there is one that is blood red

You remember my son He died

And shed His blood for you
Like that tree towering in your garden
Was one His body knew

Lord I am so glad I am on my knees

As you remind me of all that was done
So I can thank you once again
For giving your only Son

I remember He prayed in a garden

Sweat like blood drops fell
He knew He was going to the cross
To save my soul from hell

No wonder I love the garden Lord

It brings me closer to you
The beauty of all its flowers
Bring joy to my heart as I view

My child you love its beauty

Your heart I made pure and true
So I know you will appreciate all the wonders
In the place I have prepared for you

When I call you home you will be ready

To take the upward flight
Where the glories you will see in Heaven
Will fill your heart with delight

But now go and rest my child

You have worked hard the last few hours
But I am going to open the clouds
To send you a few needed showers

Thank you Lord for our chat

For your love to me and your pardon
Tomorrow we will do this again
As we meet in our beautiful garden






































 

No comments:

Post a Comment