Tuesday 6 February 2024

TAPPETY TOE

I'm a toe tapping, hand clapping, happy kind of soul

When the music grips my heart and over me does roll
There is a chance, my spirit will dance, I wont hold still
I'm going to dance for Jesus I really really will

He sought me He bought me He shed His blood for me

When I'm going to praise Him I will do it with glee
My arms will raise, I will praise, my feet will dance the floor
For Jesus is my Saviour the One that I adore

My toes are itching always twitching to tap a rhythm out

I always long for a gospel song that makes me want to shout
My burdens lifted, I am gifted with life that lasts for ever
So to praise Jesus every day will be my endeavour

So let me tap let me clap if the spirit moves me along

To sing aloud with cheerful heart to a gospel song
You can sit if you dont get it but just let me be
A toe tapping hand clapping one for that is surely me

 

No comments:

Post a Comment